There are a number of reasons why one of your teeth may need a root canal. These include but are not limited to, a very deep cavity that extends into the nerve, a trauma to the tooth that exposes the nerve, or a crack in the tooth that extends into the nerve of the tooth.
• Moderate to severe lingering toothache pain when drinking hot or cold liquids or foods.
• Moderate to severe pain when biting on a tooth
• Sensitivity to tapping or pressure on the tooth
• Toothache that wakes you up in the middle of the night
• A pimple on your gum that may release pus or blood
• Radiating pain from one area of the mouth to another
Family & Cosmetic Dentistrty
JOHN C. MELUCCI, D.D.S. ~ 3733 Poplar Avenue ~ Castle Shannon, Pennsylvania 15234
Phone: 412.531.6804 ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org